Stressed and brain numb from too much multitasking, I decided about half way into shopping for the ingredients, that the original recipe required way more dedication than I could logically give it at the time. So...I improvised.
Below are some very loose instructions on how to put this together. Here are the items you will need.
The Ganache (see photo below)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Follow directions on the brownie mix box, and add the following items to the mixture:
3. Place cupcake liners into cupcake baking tray.
4. Fill each cupcake liner, slightly more than halfway with the mixture.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Center should be slightly gooey, but done.
Adding the Ganache
Welcome to "my place". I'm Ola, a self-confessed décor addict and DIY think-tank. I love working with small spaces. Please make yourself comfortable, and let's get to know one another better.
Latest on Instagram