JORD Wood Watches - My New Favorite Timepiece
This post is sponsored by JORD Wood Watches.
eep reading to find out how you can receive a $25 e-gift code to use on their site! (ENDED)
You regular readers of J'adore le Décor know that I jump at any opportunity to help you create chic, sophisticated, boutique-like living spaces. Strong quality, and attention to the details result in a home that is totally YOU.
After taking a few moments to admire this unique and cool watch, I suddenly realized how perfectly it matched the boho, traditional style of my home. I even have a zebra wood veneered wine cabinet! Not only that, but just like my home, the watch is fitting for a man or a woman. Don't you just love it when you're unexpectedly consistent when choosing the things you like?
If you've read my About Page you know that I have a strong connection with French-speaking transplants to the Chicago metropolitan area. Many are residents of West Africa. Having said that, I became concerned about promoting a product that might contribute in some way to the harm of my friends or their families. So I contacted JORD Wood Watches with a tough list of questions.
To my great pleasure and relief, I learned that:
- JORD timepieces are recycled mainly from furniture remnants, sourced from furniture warehouses all over the world.
- No forests - in any place in the world - are harmed in the production of these watches.
- Only damaged trees, or those brought down by natural causes may be used as sources for production.
- Each timepiece comes with a 12-month warranty.
- While the movements are constructed in Switzerland and Japan, all components are handcrafted, assembled and produced in St. Louis, Missouri USA.
- Shipping within the U.S. is free, and $20 internationally.
- New designs are added every few months, so their look always stays fresh.
Right now thru December 16th you can enter to receive an exclusive $25 gift card from JORD. They are available on a first come, first serve basis. Click here, or on the image below to take advantage of this very rare opportunity.
This post is sponsored by JORD, but the opinions are entirely my own. Be assured that I only feature products that I use, or love. Don't forget to click the photo above to get your $25 gift certificate.